vector (plural vectors)
- (mathematics) a directed quantity, one with both magnitude and direction; an element of a vector space
- (aviation) a chosen course or direction for motion, as of an aircraft
- (medicine) a carrier of a disease-causing agent
- (sociology) a person or entity that passes along an urban legend or other meme from the concept of biological vector
- the way in which the eyes are drawn across the visual text. The trail that a book cover can encourage the eyes to follow from certain objects to others
- (computing) (operating systems) a memory address containing the address of a code entry point, usually one which is part of a table and often one that is deferenced and jumped to during the execution of an interrupt
- (computer languages) A data structure consisting of a series of contiguous storage locations which are accessed via an integer offset from the address of the first storage location, thereby allowing a collection of values which utilize a common storage layout to be referenced either individually or in aggregate, as desired.
- (computer languages) A one-dimensional array.
6 letters in word "vector": C E O R T V.
Anagrams of vector:
Words found within vector: